Sketches

Saturday 7 March 2015

Feed design lab

I was asked to attend a symposium about animal food innovation, organized by "Feed design lab" and Tebodin/Bilfinger.
The reason I was there because I was asked to visualize the outcomes of the brainstorm session.
That was very hard to do, in fact it turned out to be practically impossible. The session took 45 minutes, and there were 7 groups. The groups would be on steam after 20 minutes, so I had only 25 minutes left: that means about 3 minutes per group. To listen, catch the essence, think about an image and sketch it.
In the end I managed 6 images.


As I had to work fast, I used markers. I had not used those since my studies in architecture, back in the 80s. Here is the testimage I made during the symposium. Just within a few minutes.

4 comments:

Rodney van den Beemd said...

Goed gedaan Rene!

Rene Fijten said...

Dank je Rodney. Was een echte uitdaging.

AvdW said...

prachtige tekeningen!! Daar word ik blij van.
Ik ga naar je verwijzen in mijn tekenlessen volgende week.
anneke

www.annekevanderwerff.nl

Rene Fijten said...

Graag gedaan Anneke!